music is fun!
Here are a list of things YOU can do this week for some extra musical learning!
- Create your own sheet music on noteflight.com - 6th graders, you've done this before!
- Quiz your ears with the Rhythm Trainer website! Select the rhythms you want to test yourself on, change the speed, and see how good your ears are!
- Use the Google Chrome Music Lab to create some awesome sounds and experiments using music.
- Think you know a lot about music? Quiz yourself with this HUGE list of music quizzes and games at Music Tech Teacher!
- Use Incredibox to create your own beat boxers, and create awesome beats online.
- Guitar, Recorder, Band, or Chorus students can use this to practice their ever important sight-reading skills! SightreadingFactory.com
- Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra website is a fun game style way to learn about the instruments of the orchestra. 5th and 6th graders have logged in before.