K-2 Winter Program Info
Save the date: december 17th, 2019
"poem" for the holidays
- The program is DECEMBER 17th, at 7:00pm in the Elementary Gym
- There are no costumes needed this year. Students may wear a holiday/winter themed outfit, or something nice! You may want to take some photos!
- Students are to arrive in their classrooms at 6:50pm (Teachers will NOT be available to supervise before 6:50pm!) There they will get lined up and ready to perform. After you drop your student off you may take your seat.
- There will be no Art Show collaboration this year, as Mrs. Duvenhage will be spending the holiday season with her newborn baby!
- To practice songs at home, go to www.HGSMusicRoom.weebly.com > Classroom Music > School Programs
SECOND GRADERS! YOU HAVE A SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY…
- Choose a topic from below to write your poem about.
- You can write more than one poem.
- Write neatly, and give to Mrs. Sorensen before Thanksgiving Break.
Poem Topics for Second Graders
- Elves making toys in Santa’s workshop
- Christmas in other countries
- Santa and his 8 reindeer
- Dancing (quickly and happily)
- Cold wind in winter
- Playing in the snow
- The 12 Days of Christmas
- The first snowfall
- New Year's resolutions
Several poems will be selected to be performed in the Winter Program on Dec. 17th.
If your poem is chosen, YOU get to read it to the audience at the program!
(Unless you don’t want to!)